booksandthings

YA Fanatic

Librarian who loves everything about books. Generally read Young Adult.

The Remedy Book Review

The Remedy - Suzanne Young

LOVE, LOVE LOVE Suzanne Young. If you haven't read The Treatment series you really need to. So good, so heartbreaking, and a series that's impossible to put down. I read this in one sitting in a matter of four hours today. From start to finish my heart was racing and I loved every minutes especially the ending.

Quinlan is a closer. It's her job to dress up like the dead and visit their families helping them deal with the grief of their lost loved one. Then when her father sends her on a mission to be Catalina she must help the boyfriend Isaac. Something she's never done before. Will she fall for Isaac and forget the difference between reality and pretend.

There are some fantastic characters in this book, I loved Quinlan, Deacon, Aaron and even Isaac. Young has an apt for writing great characters. As well as characters you'll strongly dislike.

The ending left me in shock. I am thrilled there's another one open because it leaves it very wide open. Looking forward to anything written in the future by Young. Especially looking forward to reading Hotel Ruby