booksandthings

YA Fanatic

Librarian who loves everything about books. Generally read Young Adult.

Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Hqn)

Sleigh Bells in the Snow - Sarah Morgan This is a great book to read around Christmas time. Our main character, Kayla Greene hates Christmas. Which we find out why later in the book. So instead of celebrating the holidays, she delves into work. So when, Jackson O'neil calls her agency looking for help on his family's skiing resort Kayla jumps on to visit for the week. Of course, during Christmas. She goes hoping to stay far away from anything Christmas, but ends up finding a family full in the holiday spirit, and of course, some love and happiness for the week or maybe longer?

I do have some issues with this book, and why I gave it four stars instead of five (Some spoilers!)

I really didn't like how we randomly read Tyler's voice and Jess's voice in two or three chapters. To me, it felt out of place.

I actually rather hated the ending. They meet for a week and then get engaged. Yea, I know. They're romances. But I would have been much happier with Kayla finding out she loves Christmas now, loves Jackson and his family and want's to stay there for the rest of her life. Then maybe a sequel?

If you're looking for a holiday romance this is an excellent choice!