booksandthings

YA Fanatic

Librarian who loves everything about books. Generally read Young Adult.

Friday Reads 6/13/14 and what I'm reading this week!

1. The Treatment by Suzanne Young. Finished the second half this morning, so good. Highly recommend this series!

2. Cinder book one of The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I have been hearing about this series for a while now. Hoping I'm not disappointed! Will mostly likely finish this weekend.

3. Delirium Lauren Oliver by  I have only a few minutes left to listen to. So I'll definitely finish this one on my way to work tomorrow. Really enjoyed it and will definitely listen to the rest of the series.

4. Shadows by Isla J. Bick. The first one really left me disappointed. I loved the first half and hated the second. We'll see how this goes. I'm definitely going to start listening to it tomorrow.

To be read in the near future....

1. Fugitive X by Gregg Rosenblum. The second of the series, about robots taking over the world. First one was eh, so again, one of those we'll see. Probably will be a quick read.

2. Take Me On by Katie McGarry. I can not wait to get into this book. So very excited. Loved the last one of the Pushing The Limits series.

3. Abandon by Meg Cabot. Have a lot of friends who love this author and I'm excited to read more by her! Looking forward to getting to it, probably not until next weekend.

Have you read any of these books? What are you reading this weekend?