WOULD YOU RATHER...
1. Would you rather… only read trilogies or only stand-alones?
I do love series and trilogies, but I'm getting sick of them. So I think I'll go with stand-alone's. That way I can read so many different genres and types of books than just focusing on big type trilogies!
2. Would you rather… never be allowed to read the last chapter of a book but be able to read as many books as you want OR only be allowed to read one book a year, but be allowed to finish it?
Well doesn't this just suck? What if the last chapter holds all the information? The cliffhangers? The twists?! Like think Gone Girl....but I would go with never read the last chapter. Only reading one book would kill me.
3. Would you rather… all books become movies or all books become TV shows?
I am a TV show ADDICT, serious addict. So this one is easy. Imagine all the books being turned into tv shows, they could have every litle scene. I've thought about this with HP before. The character development could be accurate. I just...I want this to happen!
4. Would you rather... write a crappy book that is critically panned but sells millions of copies (and makes you millions of dollars) or write an award-winning book that sells a few thousand and leaves you in relative obscurity?
I think it would be more satisfying to be an author known for an AMAZING book. Twilight and Stephanie Myer get so much bad rep that people won't even buy their other book (I hate that)...So I definitely hope, that if I am ever published that I'm not writing a book that people can't stand to hear about.
5. Would you rather… be a professional reviewer or a professional author?
A profoessional reviewer does sound rather amazing but I am currently writing a book and hoping to be published in the future. I love what being an author stands for...urging people to read, developing your own storyline and characters..yes, that's definitely what I want.
6. Would you rather… only read your 20 favorite books over and over or only read new books and never re-read your favorites?
Read new books. It's been so long since I have even had time to re-read old faves. I used to read the HP series every summer before the new book came out and even after that. I've read The Outsiders so many times I can't count. But, I think after a while I'd want something new to read...
7. Would you rather… have to read 50 Shades of Grey repeatedly for an entire year OR go to every showing of the movie at your local theater for a month?
Movies, I can get around this by going to the cheap local theater nearby. Five dollars and not as many showings a month. And only a month. I haven't even read 50 shades and don't plan to!
8. Would you rather… read 5 pages a day or 5 books a week?
Five books a week. I used to do this quite often but now I work too much. I go on vacation in a week and a half and am looking forward to reading ALL the books! :)
9. Would you rather... always have to read out loud—IN A VERY LOUD VOICE THAT EVERYONE AROUND YOU CAN HEAR—or be unable to read and always have someone read to you?
Well, I read quite loudly for storyime and I can tell you it wouldn't be easy to only be able to do that! So read to....I'm counting this as audio books - which I'm easily falling in love with.
10. Would you rather… read only female authors or male authors?
Oh man, I read a lot of both. But, I probably read more female authors just because there are more female young adult authors. So, female.
11. Would you rather… only read physical books or e-books?
Definitely physical. I have a nook but really rarely use it. I love the feel of turning pages and carrying a big book every where.
Tag people to do this quiz:
Have fun everyone!