booksandthings

YA Fanatic

Librarian who loves everything about books. Generally read Young Adult.

The Power Book Review

The Power - Jennifer L. Armentrout

I have to say, I think I like Seth and Josie a lot more than I like Alex and Aidan. I didn't totally love the Covenant series (I did enjoy it). But I definitely like Seth's point of view on things. I listened to the first one but there isn't an audio book for The Power yet and I totally missed the sexy voice the narrator pulled off for Seth.

Josie is getting used to her life with Seth. Now that she's in training understands her powers (somewhat) things feel almost normal, well as normal as they can be for a half. But halves are still being murdered and Seth suddenly turns on her. Not to mention his ex girlfriend (Alex) is back in town making things hella awkward for her.

This is an easy and quick read. There are some very hot scenes between these two. Definitely smart of my library for putting it in the adult romance section.

And of course it ends on a cliffhanger. Definitely looking forward to the next one in this series. Thankfully, I have The Problem With Forever coming soon and that will give me my next Jennifer Armentrout book fix.