booksandthings

YA Fanatic

Librarian who loves everything about books. Generally read Young Adult.

Out of Breath Book Review

Out of Breath (Breathing, #3) - Rebecca Donovan

This is the third one in the series. So reading this review might create spoilers to the first two books. Be warned!

Emma Thompson has run away. She flee's Wesley and everything there, including Evan. Flash foward and we're two years in the future, Emma is a Sophomore at Stanford, Sara is going to school in New York and Evan has been out of the picture for the good two years of schooling.

Emma's a mess, barely living and barely breathing. Her roommates try to help her. She befriends a boy named Cole. He wants to help her but doesn't know about her past with Carrol.

It's an intense ride and everything finally comes to a close. I'm okay with how everything ended, but I honestly wasn't really impressed with this series. Emma annoys me on more than one occasion. Proving to be dramatic, selfish, immature and Naive. What made these books interesting and readable were the guy characters, from Cole, Jared to Evan and Jonathan. If they weren't in it, I honestly can't say I would have finished the series.